Happy National Vodka Day everyone. How appropriate that this holiday (created so that we had an excuse to drink) falls on a Friday. We don’t choose favorites, but you bet we’ll be drinking Vodka today.
In honor of this holiday, we’ve put together a round up of our best vodka articles from 2013. We’ve drank it, cleaned with it, made our own, infused it. You name it, we’ve done it. Enjoy:
- Put Your Vodka In The Dishwasher (Seriously): All you need is a bottle of vodka, a bag of candy and your dishwasher.
- Absolut Is Getting Abstract: Absolut knocked it out of the park this year with their new ultra modern bottle designs.
- Vaportini: Inhale Responsibly: Sipping on vodka is a thing of the past, it’s all about inhaling with the Vaportini.
- 4 Creepiest Vodka Bottles: These bottles give us the creeps. Doesn’t mean we won’t drinking out of them.
- Smoked Water: One of our favorite trends this year was bartenders putting smoked water in our vodka cocktails.
- Vodka Saves A Puppy: Do you believe in the power of vodka? We do, after reading this story.
- Free Stuff People Sent Us That We May Or May Not Like: If you’re looking for a refreshing and satisfying vodka, Square One Cucumber won’t disappoint.
- New Vodkas Made In Unusual Ways: You won’t believe how these vodkas came to be. Hint: you could be drinking vodka made from cow’s milk.
- Household Uses For Vodka: And you thought you could only drink it. Check out these ways to spruce up your humble abode with vodka.
- Life Is Like A Box Of Vodka Filled Chocolates: Mama always said, your chocolates should be filled with vodka.
Enjoy the holiday and celebrate responsibly.