1. Dr. Seuss- “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” Words to live by. Raising a big Birthday toast to Dr. Seuss.
2. Lindsay Lohan- Somehow Lohan weaseled her way into this weekends SNL line-up. If she actually shows up we’ll be waiting for the train-wreck with a beer in hand.
3. Angelina Jolie’s right leg- The Oscars brought many things, but the most memorable was the constant appearance of Angelina’s right leg. We’ll be drinking until it’s erased from our memory.
4. Marriage Equality- Maryland is the newest state to pass the same-sex marriage bill. Cheers to the rest following in their footsteps.
5. Spring Break- March marks the start of spring break for colleges across the country. We’ll be the washed up ones trying to party with the best of them.