1. Dr. Seuss– “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” Words to live by. Raising a big Birthday toast to Dr. Seuss.
2. Lindsay Lohan– Somehow Lohan weaseled her way into this weekends SNL line-up. If she actually shows up we’ll be waiting for the train-wreck with a beer in hand.
3. Angelina Jolie’s right leg– The Oscars brought many things, but the most memorable was the constant appearance of Angelina’s right leg. We’ll be drinking until it’s erased from our memory.
4. Marriage Equality– Maryland is the newest state to pass the same-sex marriage bill. Cheers to the rest following in their footsteps.
5. Spring Break- March marks the start of spring break for colleges across the country. We’ll be the washed up ones trying to party with the best of them.