12 ozs chocolate chips
1 cup Jack Daniel’s (whiskey blackjack)
2 lbs powdered sugar
1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- Melt chocolate bits in a microwave or double broiler, stirring frequently.
- As soon as chocolate is melted, mix Jack Daniel’s with the powdered sugar in a large bowl, and add to the melted chocolate, stir well, add nuts.
- Turn into a 13x9x2-inch pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- This sets quickly and you want to cool it long enough to set but still warm enough to cut.
- Since this is a no cook recipe regarding the booze be careful how much you eat and don’t serve to minors.