The 2011 Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Festival is a traveling show that hits Washington DC’s National Harbor next. Check it out if you’re in the neighborhood on June 17th and 18th. Or make it a pilgrimage with friends or family.
You’ll get a glass with admission that you can fill and refill at your own discretion. Food abounds. And live music will be kickin’ all day long.
Here, specifically, is what you can expect:
• Souvenir Glass for tastings.
• Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 bourbons and 60 beers on tap.
• BBQ Galore! Enjoy pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixin’ you could imagine. Portions are heavy; prices are low.
• Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters from the Deep South.
• Live Rock and Blues Music and great Bluegrass on the Main Stage.
• Contests: BBQ Bean Eating Contest and the BBQ Babe Contest.
• Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, hot sauces, bbq accessories, and a cigar tent.
Tickets are going fast, but some are still available in the $35-$85 range. Kids 12 and under are free.
Event coordinators remind to drink responsibly.