Catalogs sporting the good life come across our inbox frequently enough that you’d think the world has disposable income again. Maybe $300 is disposable enough for this awesome, yet counter-space-hog of a gadget. You decide.
Frontgate’s portable table-top ice maker sure looks cool. It freezes 12 ice cubes every 6-8 minutes, generating up to 30 pounds of ice in 24 hours. If you entertain a lot, this might be a necessity.
Here are some specs:
- Requires no additional wiring or plumbing
- Select from 3 different cube size options
- Insulated ice maker compartment stores 2-1/2 pounds of ice so you won’t run out while entertaining
- Simply add water and plug it in
- Holds one gallon of water to produce 5 lbs. of ice
- Equipped with a convenient low water sensor, this ice maker will alert you when more water is needed
- Plastic scoop included
If the plastic scoop doesn’t seal the deal for you, maybe the fact that you won’t have to count on your significant other to make an ice run in the middle of a party ever again.
Check it out here