We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
- Summer: Finally the first day of summer has arrived. We’ll be celebrating all day and night with our favorite summer drinks.
- Chinese Firewater: Aka baijiu. The Chinese drank about 11 billion liters of it last year. Now the 110-proof spirit is coming to America. Try it if you dare.
- North West: If we were named after a direction we’d start drinking immediately. That poor kid.
- Beach: With the official start to summer, hit the beach. Don’t forget the most important accessory: the cooler (filled with beer).
- Heat: Congrats to Miami on the NBA Championship. We’ll cheers to you, even though Lebron might be the most annoying professional sports player ever, second only to Ray Lewis.