1. Summer Beer, On its Way Out – Oktoberfest and Pumpkin beers are already filling up the shelves in liquor stores, and our favorite summer beer is being pushed to the side. Do your part in helping them out and finish off those Summer Seasonals.
2. Hurricane Isaac – If you’re in the target area for Hurricane Isaac, heading quickly towards the U.S., then grab a bottle, and stay safe. If you’re not in danger than keep Florida and the coastal areas of the country in mind while you’re partying this weekend.
3. Roller Coaster Summer – The first roller coast in the United States was built on August 26, 1929. If you’ve been drinking just be careful on the Tea Cups, they seem harmless but they don’t mix well with booze.
4. National Whiskey Sour Day – August 25th is National Whiskey Sour Day, perfect for your last few weeks of summer. Lucky for you we’ve got a great recipe waiting for you on Pinterest.
5. Technology – This time last year Steve Jobs announced his resignation as CEO of Apple. Lets have a drink in honor of him and all of the things he accomplished in his lifetime, and the technology that he left us to enjoy. Cheers to Steve, iPhones, iPads, and Macbook Pros.