We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing, that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Wimbeldon: Incase you haven’t heard, Wimbledon is in full swing (pun intended). Whether you’ve been preparing your tennis whites and rackets or don’t have a clue what that means, just know this – It’s a sporting event and as all sports go, its an occasion to knock a few back.
2. New England Brewfest: All you New Englanders should go have a wicked good time at the New England Brewfest in Lincoln, NH this Saturday, June 25th. All your favorite New England craft brews will be on tap. Some food for thought, is New England the mecca of micro brews?
3. Orlando Foodtruck Bazaar: Held this Sunday at the Parliament House Bar & Resort, guests can expect food trucks from across Orlando. Barrels of beer on ice, frozen specialty drinks and full-liquor cocktail service available as well. Free to attend, food & drink for sale. Sounds like quite the gluttonous tailgate. More info here.
4. Whitey Bulger Captured: It was a good excuse to drink this week so we’re taking it through to the weekend. With Bin Laden donezo and Bulger captured you’re probably asking, now who’s atop the most wanted list? The answer: Victor Manuel Gerena sought in connection with a $7m armed robbery in 1983.
5. DIA Reached 2,000+ “Likes” on Facebook! And it’s all because of YOU. Sending a big gracious cheers your way.
Have better reasons? Let’s hear ‘em…