1. Baseball– Pre-season is over and another year of America’s favorite pastime is in full swing. We’ve got the coolers loaded and we’re ready to watch our teams play ball.
2. Easter– Sugar-crazed children and all your noisy relatives under one roof. Yes, you have permission to spike the punch.
3. Brew Year’s Eve– Saturday is the anniversary of raising the legal alcohol percentage of beverages from .05 to 3.2%. On April 7th 1933 over 1.5 million barrels of beer were consumed in 24 hours as a celebration of the change. Cheers to breaking that record.
4. International Pillow Fight Day– Whether you’re in Philly, Boston, Chicago, or beyond, this Saturday is known as International Pillow Fight Day. We’ve heard it gets pretty vicious. Cheers to easing the blows with a few drinks before battle.
5. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West– Kim and Kanye are officially an item. We’ll be drinking till this one ends…shouldn’t be very long.