1. Valentine’s Day Weekend– Since we’re not the type to celebrate late, we’re raising our glasses a little early. Cheers to Valentine’s Day weekend and cocktails for two.
2. The Grammys– Rock stars, celebs & a whole lot of booze. Yes, we’re tuning into the 2012 Grammys on Sunday and we can’t wait for the chaos to begin.
3. NY Giants- Can’t say we felt too strongly about either team, but on Sunday New York brought their ‘A’ game. Well-played boys, cheers to you.
4. Parenting 101– Social Media meets parenting in this video of a dad reprimanding his daughter via YouTube. It starts with an inappropriate Facebook post and ends with 8 bullet holes in her laptop. Sounds like this girl is going to be grounded until she’s 21, so we’re toasting to her eventual release.
5. McDonald’s Shamrock Shake- McDonald’s is bringing us St. Patty’s Day in a cup. We commend them for getting a jump-start on one of our favorite drinking holidays, but if we’re going to ever get past its neon green glow you better believe ours will be spiked.