We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Saw your ex last weekend – Feels were weird this week, huh? Bet it had nothing to do with seeing your ex last Wednesday night, huh? Drink it out.
2. You to you – You are exhausted. You’ve had an intense week of work and an average of 5 hours of sleep per night. So how bout it? You – stay in and take care of yourself. You to you (hooded) – go out and put yourself further behind. Drink this weekend because your dark side wants you to.
3. A beautiful display of affection – At a Trump protest in NYC the week after the election, two women having an intimate moment were captured in a photograph and it has since become a trending image across social media. The image symbolizes the resilience of the LGBTQ community and love despite hate and opposition. Drink to that!
4. Three person babies – Feeling uncomfortable even writing these words on the page. Three person babies – this cannot be natural. Sure, it’s a little artificial and ~weird~ but turns out this could save or change the lives of thousands of babies expected to be born with conditions passed down by genes.
5. Your holiday shopping list – Woaaaah – how’d that happen? Too hungover for any Black Friday deals and suddenly – you have under a month. If you’re not drinking because you’re overwhelmed, drink to get creative. Own that shopping list.