1. Bartender Appreciation Day – You should always show respect for the other side of the bar, but today and all weekend long make sure to throw in some extra please & thank you’s…and of course some extra dollar bills.
2. SantaCon – If you’re in NYC this weekend and in the mood to drink, just throw on some red and follow the Santa stampede. The annual SantaCon will be in full swing and St. Nick will be stumbling everywhere.
3. Lager Day – Saturday is National Lager Day. This is a “holiday” we happen to celebrate every weekend. Glad the rest of the Nation will be joining us.
4. Taco Bell- The new Dorito taco shell is now available Nationwide. Congratulations, your late-night munchies just got fatter.
5. Lunar Eclipse– Saturday night is the last full lunar eclipse until 2014. Thousands of drunk Santas, Dorito infused tacos, and people actually tipping their bartender? Yeah, sounds about right.