We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing, that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Recent stats show that alcohol sales have jumped by almost 10% over the last 12 months. Why stop now? Keep. It. Going. (via)
2. Whether you’re a hockey fan or not this Stanley Cup Finals is fantastic and certainly worth tuning into. Game 5 is tonight (6/10). Puck drops at 8pm EST.
3. Houston Beer Fest is Saturday (6/11). They have a pretty good craft beer lineup inclusive of some of our favorites: Harpoon, Deschutes, Magic Hat, Sierra Nevada & Brooklyn (full list here). If you’re not in Houston and unable to attend, check out their site anyway to enjoy the House of Pain welcome music.
4. The glass you’ll be drinking form can play music. No joke. The graphics on these musical wine glasses have musical notations that correspond to the level of the liquid in the glass and will accurately produce the correct note when you run your fingers along the rim of the glass. Permission to show up the DJ granted. (via)
5. The Tony Awards are Sunday (6/12). Cheers to Tony?
Have better reasons? Let’s hear ’em…