1. Cotto vs. Margarito – Saturday night the fists are flying as rivals Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito go head to head in their long awaited rematch. This is going to be a good one folks. Grab a drink and let the blood bath begin.
2. Repeal day- This Monday is the anniversary of prohibition repeal. Normally the phrase ‘drink like your grandparents’ wouldn’t sound too exhilarating, but this weekend we give you permission to drink like it’s 1930.
3. December- December has arrived and so has winter weather. Join us as we toast to Holiday madness and the count down to the New Year.
4. MMMHop – As we mentioned earlier this week, Hanson is making their very own beer and calling it MMMHop. We’ll let you mull this one over and decide for yourself what it means for the future of beer. We advise you do this with a drink in hand.
5. Absolut Miami – Absolut introduced their newest city inspired spirit this week, Absolut Miami. The passion fruit and orange blossom fusion hits shelves January 1st. Looks like we’ll be heading south for National Hangover Day.