1. Site crash– Here at DIA we’ve been experiencing some technical difficulties on the blog front. An entire month of hard working booze has gone down the drain. All we can do now is play catch up. Join us as we double fist.
2. Fall equinox- We’ve been ready for fall for quite some time. Spiked apple cider and Irish coffee are our specialties. Raise your mugs to keeping warm.
3. Senate Bill 32- Cheers to Gov. Jerry Brown for allowing the sunshine state to infuse their booze. The Bill was passed on Wednesday and Cali bartenders don’t plan on looking back. Welcome to the 21st century.
4. St. George Terroir– It’s been a while since we’ve shown Gin some love. So this weekend, Gin is in. Imbibe is naming The Aristocrat the drink of the week.
5. It Won’t Rip You Off – We came across the Forbes picture slideshow naming 20 ways you’re getting ripped off. It’s pretty informative but thankfully, booze isn’t one of them.