We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those of you who need more, here you go:
- Olympics: Sochi 2014 kicks off this weekend and we can’t wait to take in all the events. Root Team USA to gold with a cocktail in hand.
- Insane Science: One German doctor recently diagnosed a patient with a little help from “House.” We always knew watching all that TV would help some day.
- Protest Beer: The first ever protest beer takes aim at Vladimir Putin and his discrimination against basically everything and everyone. Cheers to protesting Putin.
- Spring Training: The first light at the end of the winter tunnel. Pitchers and catchers report this weekend and we can almost smell the green grass and ballpark brews.
- Jay Leno: The late night funny man said goodbye to television this week. We toast to your Jay, we’ll forever remember your hilarious jokes.