Claim your favorite spot on the couch, it’s time for Sunday Night Football. Whether you’re a diehard fan or just enjoy the comradery, you’ll enjoy this drinking game. Before the game starts, wager on which team you think is going to win. Then, whenever the opposing team scores, drinks are given out based on how many pointes they scored (or shots of liquor can be substituted). If everyone is cheering for the same team, you all drink for each score, be it a “happy shot” or a “f*ck the other team just scored shot.”
What You’ll Need
• 1 drink for every time a penalty flag is thrown
• 1 drink for every first time
• 2 drinks for a safety (+2 points)
• 2 drinks for a big offensive play (20+ yards gained)
• 3 drinks for a made field goal (+3 points)
• 3 drink for every coach’s challenge. Then guess if the call will be upheld or not – if you are correct, give 3 drinks out.
• 4 drinks for every turnover
• 5 drink when an onside kick is recovered by the kicking team
• 6 drinks for every touchdown scored (+6 points)
As always, drink responsibly and enjoy your Sunday Funday!