It’s the one time of year we can use and decorate with pumpkins, so we won’t apologize for going a little bit overboard. If you are really trying to impress your pregame guests this Halloween season, we’ve stirred up quite the trick to treat your guests: Pumpkin Punch.
Creating the Masterpiece
1. To transform a pumpkin into a hollowed-out organic punch bowel start with a fat pumpkin and a serrated knife.
2. Cut off the top and scoop out the innards and seeds with your hands or a spoon.
3. Dab the inside of the pumpkin as dry as possible.
4. Fill the pumpkin with your witchy concoction.
Try it with spiked cider?
1/4 gallon apple cider
1/2 cup dark rum
1/2 cup cinnamon schnapps
1 Granny Smith apple (peeled and cut in large chunks)
1/2 juiced lemon
1. Combine cider, rum, and schnapps in a large pitcher.
2. In a separate bowl, toss the apples in lemon juice.
3. Serve in your pumpkin punch bowl.
4. Drink up!
Pumpkin Punch Bowl instructions adapted from www.goodhousekeeping.com
Recipe adapted from ww.foodnetwork.com