We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing, that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. X-Games – Cheers to the Summer X-Games which kicked off yesterday. Grab a beer, hit the couch and watch the crazy stunts, just remember don’t try them at home…especially while drinking.
2. Henley – If crazy flips and twists aren’t your thing, the Henley Royal Regatta is wrapping up this weekend. Pour yourself a Pimm’s cocktail and grab a fancy hat to celebrate the tradition of our brothers across the pond (it’s pretty much England’s equivalent of the Kentucky Derby).
3. Great Movies – Cheers to the premier of both “Magic Mike” and “Ted”, hitting theaters today. A few drinks beforehand will add to the giggles.
4. Welcoming July – Sunday kicks off July, which also happens to be national grilling month. Cheers to even more beers and burgers.
5. I Forgot Day – Monday is “I Forgot Day” so you finally have an excuse to forget to attend that screaming 6-year-old’s birthday party or your girlfriend’s second cousin twice removed’s baby shower. And by the way, we’re giving you full permission to observe this day over the weekend.