1) The Army-Navy Game: Once a year, the United States Military Academy and the United States Naval Academy square up in what is one of the oldest rivalries in all of sports. Currently, Navy leads the series at 60-49-7 and has won the matchup for the last 14 years.
2) Westworld season finale: For those of you who follow the show, we know you’re devastated (and probably feeling a little mindf*cked) after watching the season finale last week. And so are we. We won’t be looking forward to Sunday nights anymore (that is until Game of Thrones returns for it’s final season- ever). We plan on drowning our sorrows in booze this Sunday instead. We recommend you join us.
3) Teddy Roosevelt: This Saturday marks the 110th anniversary of Teddy Roosevelt becoming the first US President to win the Nobel Peace Prize. FYI, his favorite drink was the mint julep.
4) Spider Man: So the first trailer for the new Spider man movie just dropped. It’s got a whole new story and new actor. We don’t hate it, but it just feels like they’re throwing these movies out there faster than we can keep up. How can you even keep track of all the new superhero movies that have come out recently? Either way, seeing the trailer made us realized that the original Spiderman with Tobey Maquire came out 14 years ago, and we’ll raise a glass to that.
5) The holiday season: We are three weeks into the holiday season (we all know it starts the day after Thanksgiving). Now it’s okay to put the decorations, wear goofy sweaters and break out the eggnog (we recommend adding a shot of a liquor). Happy holidays!