1. The Presidential Race Memes. Two things going on on our newsfeed– media framing articles about the presidential debate and MEMES. At this point, we’ve seen it all. From Trump’s hair, to Hillary’s expressions, to spoofs on political relationships. We’re not saying it’s getting old but… can this election end already?
2. Halloween Prep. Well that snuck up pretty quickly. 10 days til Halloween. Repeat. 10 Days til Halloween. You know what that means? 7 days til Halloweekend! If you haven’t decided on a costume, you’ve got some work to do this week. You have two options for this weekend: Take it easy or build up that tolerance! We suggest the latter.
3. Service Attacks. If you struggled to connect to your Spotify account this morning and blamed it on karma for going out last night– you can go ahead and take that back. You weren’t the only one. Websites such at Netflix, PayPal, SoundCloud, Etsy, Spotify, Reddit and Pinterest were down or had spotty service due to a service attack on the servers of Dyn, a major DNS host. Don’t worry– we’re back in action.
4. Tay-Swift New Album? With so much talk, we’re really hoping for a follow through by T Swift. Her new album is rumored to release this weekend on October 23rd! Now would be a good time to take out the oldies and think good Tay Swift thoughts. We’re crossing our fingers.
5. Your IPhone is Your 5th Limb. It’s crept up on us overtime but we’ve officially hit rock bottom. Or at least the rock bottom before rock bottom. Users have discovered the Iphone 7’s ability to withstand the claim “waterproof” and it is now the new shower/bath time toy. We’re predicting a rise in the length of household showers. What a great place to scroll your insta feed? (p.s. hiding our excitement to act like we’re above this– we’re not)