Let’s get right to the point:
- October Baseball- The Boston Red Sox, Cleveland Indians, Toronto Blue Jays, Texas Rangers, Los Angeles Dodgers, Washington Nationals, San Francisco Giants and Chicago Cubs have all made it to the postseason. That means we’re in for a full month of America’s favorite pastime. So no matter what part of the country you’re from, grab a brew, sit back and watch history unfold.
- Creepy Clowns- Okay, so we have no idea what is going on but we know it’s freakin’ creepy. Apparently, reports of clowns have been popping up all over the country, terrorizing our neighborhoods and schools. Some say it’s real, some say it’s fake but we’re not touching this with a ten-foot pole either way. We’re gonna make some cocktails in the comfort of our secure homes and wait this one out. If there’s a better excuse for staying indoors and drinking, we haven’t heard of it yet.
- Bees- Bees are dying globally at an alarming rate. You might think- “Hey no big deal who needs bees anyways?” But this is a real problem. One third of the world’s crops are pollinated by bees. Drink up while you can ‘cuz it bees go, it’s game over.
- Westworld- The second episode of the new HBO sci-fi series is set to air this Sunday and we couldn’t be more excited. Complete with cowboys, bandits, androids, conspiracies and a deranged Ed Harris, Westworld is gearing up to be the next best thing since Game of Thrones. We’re already thinking of the perfect drinking game.
- It’s A Long Weekend- Who are we kidding? Do you really need a reason to drink on a long weekend? That extra day is crucial. An extra 24 hours of kicking back, sleeping in, watching TV, going apple picking, getting brunch- you name it. Whatever your plans are, enjoy the long weekend and get your drink on!