We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
- Chainsmokers and Chris Martin??: Already sitting at the top of the charts with hit song Closer, the Chainsmokers are back at it again (with the white vans). The duo is collaborating with ColdPlay’s lead singer Chris Martin. If this isn’t destiny, not sure what it. Listen here.
- Adobe Fashion Line: Didn’t think computer software could be trendy but we’ve been proved wrong. Adobe just released its new fashion line featuring shirts printed with the worst of the worst stock photos. See it for yourself here.
- Nickelodeon Theme Park: America is soon to be home to the largest indoor theme park on the continent. Something to be proud of? Sure. American Dream Meadowlands is scheduled to open in Jersey come 2018.
- Amy Winehouse: The beloved artist would have celebrated her 33rd birthday this past Wednesday, September 14. We’re ‘cheers-ing’ to Amy this weekend
- Wearing White: It’s after Labor Day and some people just aren’t making the necessary changes. We’re all for taking a stand, but we’ve got a strict NWALD policy. Those white pants might be your favorite, but you can wear them when you get home from the bar.