1. Game of Thrones: It’s sad to say that GOT’s is coming to an end this Sunday and (spoiler!) luckily so has Ramsay Bolton’s life from last Sunday. But what a way to end with an episode that is 69 minutes long, the longest episode in series history. This gives you plenty of time to indulge in the show and maybe fit in one more drink.
2. Copa America Centenario: The U.S. will be fighting for the third place spot against Colombia this Saturday at 8:00PM ET. Then the final game for the Copa America is occurring this Sunday with Argentina facing off against Chile, get your friends together for some drinks and celebrate your teams victory!
3. Independence Day Resurgence: Jeff Goldblum is starring in the sequel to the original Independence Day this Friday. Make sure to get some drinks at the movies and watch as he and Liam Hemsworth save the planet from the annihilation of aliens (again).
4. NBA Draft: The NBA draft is tonight – no better way to start the weekend than to see whom your favorite team is going to be picking up for the next upcoming NBA season. Grab a beer and sit back on the couch to watch tonight at 8:00 EST.
5. Finding Dory: We know Finding Dory came out last weekend but did you know that it broke the record for largest domestic opening for an animated film?! It brought in a whopping $136 Million dollars and now totals around $177.8 Million dollars. So if you haven’t seen or need another reason to see it again, this is it. Go find Dory!