We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Winter Meetings: The MLB big wigs had their annual shake up this week. Whether your team lost a crowd favorite or gained an all star, you’ve got something to drink about.
2. David Letterman: CBS just announced that Dave’s final Late Show will be recorded in May 2015. Another late night reign comes to an end and another patch of gray hair finds a home atop our heads.
3. Overcharges: A Harvard Business School professor went off on a family-owned Chinese food restaurant for not updating their website with the latest prices. He’s since apologized, but we’re still waiting for him to pass the rice.
4. Pineapple Express: California had some tough storms this week. Here’s hoping the only mudslides the Bay Area sees are topped with whipped cream.
5. Golden Globes Nominations: Award season is here and with it comes an excuse to use the word ‘snub’.