If you’re a Whole Foods fan (or just a fan of wine) you should probably prepare yourself. The chain announced the upcoming October 1st launch of their very own Wine Club. They are collaborating with Wine.com to offer members four shipments of 6 bottles each year. That’s right, 24 bottles delivered right to your doorstep. Each shipment will set you back $125 including shipping.
Who will decide which wines you receive? Whole Foods very own global beverage buyer Doug Bell and associate global beverage buyer Devon Broglie, of course. Based on their selections, the first shipment will include the wines below:
- Santa Julia Magna 2011 (Argentina)
- H&G Los Carneros Pinot Noir 2012 (California)
- Sea Pines 2013 Chardonnay, Russian River Valley (California)
- Ca’Selva Prosecco (Italy)
- Chateau Boissezon-Guiraud St. Chinian 2012 (France)
- Chateau Fonfroide Bordeaux Rouge 2012 (France)
Want to be first in line for more info ASAP? We don’t blame you. Sign up here.