Vodka brand Smirnoff, infamously known for their brand rep of flavors, has taken the driver’s seat in embracing 2017’s holiday season and we are happily handing over the wheel.
From Smirnoff’s limited time offerings of seasonal flavors like Peppermint Twist and Kissed Caramel, they couldn’t have made finding the right vodka to create the perfect holiday cocktail any easier.
So, if you’re already breaking out the tinsel and the twinkly lights, check out some of these delicious festive recipes, and if you aren’t in the spirit just yet, there recipes are sure to get you there.
– 1.5 oz. Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
– 0.75 oz. pomegranate syrup
– 0.75 oz. fresh lemon juice
– 8 mint leaves
– 2 oz. club soda
The Original Mule
– 1.5 oz. Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
– Fresh lime juice
– 3 oz. ginger beer
– 3 oz. Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
– 3 oz. Irish cream
– 1 tbsp gingerbread syrup (or to taste)
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 oz. cream
– Whipped cream and crushed gingerbread cookies for garnish
– 1 oz. Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
– 0.5 oz. Amontillado Sherry
– 1 oz. organic pear juice
– 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
– 1 oz. orgeat syrup
Chocolate Peppermint Martini
Courtesy of Kendra Darr from Simply Darrling
– 4 oz. Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka
– 2 oz. crème de cacao
– 1 oz. chocolate liquor
– 2 oz. cream chocolate sauce and crushed peppermint for garnish
Get your Christmas on and enjoy these cocktails!