We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Halloween: The day of couples’ costumes and painfully forced puns falls on a Saturday this year. Celebrate as the witches and evil spirits intended – with a cauldron full of alcohol.
2. World Series: Game 3 is tonight with the Royals up on the Mets 2-0. Mets fans are looking for their first win and Kansas City is looking for a sweep. We’re just looking for it to end so our primetime shows come back on air.
3. Republican Debate: Still dealing with the mental hangover from Wednesday’s CNBC debate? Same. Take some shots and tell someone in a Trump costume how you really feel.
4. Zola: An epic Twitter story about one Hooters waitress’ weekend in Florida took the Internet by storm this week. It’s unclear whether or not the facts check out but it was one rollercoaster of a plot. Channel your inner-Zola this weekend and try not to get “lost in the sauce”.
5. Daylight Savings: An extra hour at the bar on Halloween? Don’t mind if we do. Just do your best to make sure your clocks are the only ones falling back.