1. Ben Affleck & Matt Damon: To celebrate National Best Friends Day, good ol’ Ben posted a terrific throwback of he and Matt just being pals and enjoying each other’s company. So raise a glass and make a toast to your BFF.
2. Queen Elizabeth II: The royal family released a newly shot portrait of she and Prince Philip in order to commemorate their birthdays. Fair enough; we’d like to be photographed by Annie Leibovitz too. We suggest sipping on something strong to imagine that for your next birthday, you will also be given a present that is a picture of your face.
3. National Iced Tea Day: That’s right. This classic cooling-off bev is back and ready to be boozed up. Make some for yourself, or get a group together and consume a big batch of the delicious drink.
4. MacBook Pro: After taking a break from controlling our lives, Apple has apparently been rumored to be working on a new 13-inch MacBook to be released later this year. We say this in regards to this news as well as our drinking habits: Another one?
5. Roseanne Barr: There goes another one. Comedy guru Roseanne has officially stated that she endorses Donald Trump for President. We have nothing to say but: drink.