We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Peter Pan Live: Just because you didn’t tune in for NBC’s night of musical theater doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
2. Orion: NASA launched a new exploration capsule into space this morning after postponing Thursday’s plan. And we’re launching a bottle of whiskey into our mouths to celebrate.
3. The 76ers: They won their first game of the season this week. Which would be so much more exciting if it hadn’t taken them 18 games to get there.
4. YouTube: The Internet broke this week, but it wasn’t because of Kim Kardashian. It was because Psy’s Gangnam Style got too many views. No, you didn’t go back in time… but it may a sign that we all need to reevaluate our choices.
5. Carrie Underwood: Dick’s Sporting Goods is launching a new activewear line that lets you slip into Carrie Underwood’s shorts, shirts, and pants. I guess you’ll have to be more specific with your wishes from now on.