1 bottle Cabernet Sauvignon
½ cup lime juice
4 ½ cups granulated sugar
1 package powdered pectin
- In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, bring wine and lime juice to a boil.
- Once the wine comes to a boil, add the sugar and the pectin.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, remove pan from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour the wine jelly into freezer containers.
- Cool to room temperature and store in the freezer.
After you’ve made your Cabernet Jelly, grab two slices of bread, slather 1 tablespoon of the jelly on one piece, a tablespoon of Nutella on the other – and enjoy!
3 cups peanut butter cookie crumbs (14-16 medium-sized cookies)
1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
8 oz. mascarpone, softened at room temperature
1 cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup powdered sugar
1 ½ cups heavy cream
5-6 tablespoons hazelnut flavored liqueur
3 tablespoons raspberry jam
2 tablespoons raspberry/blackberry liqueur
2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 ½ inch tart pan, place it on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in a medium-sized bowl. Then, press the mixture firmly into the bottom and sides of the tart pan. Bake for 7-10 minutes, then allow to cool.
- For filling – beat together the mascarpone, peanut butter and powder sugar until smooth and creamy, about 3-5 minutes. Add in the liquor and beat until incorporated. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until it’s whipped and soft peaks have formed. Add in the peanut butter mixture and gently fold the two together.
- To begin assembling the tart, spread the creamy peanut butter mixture into the crust.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, combine the jam and berry liquor. Stir continuously until the jam has melted down and the sauce begins to thicken. Once the sauce starts to bubble and boil, you will want to cook it for only about another minute.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and quickly drizzle the sauce on top of the tart.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and eat up!!!
1 shot raspberry vodka
1 shot hazelnut liqueur
1 shot purple grape juice
Fresh grapes for garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients and shake vigorously – strain into chilled martini glass and get drinkin!