We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. (High)ce Cream: Our good friends, Ben & Jerry, said they’re open to making a weed ice cream and stoners across America rejoiced. While there’s no timeline or plan in place for a release, the thought of it is something to close your eyes and smile about.
2. Clinton Drama: It was recently discovered that when Hillary was Secretary of State she used a personal email and a server completely separate from the usual government accounts. It’s a little suspicious, but she’s been so open about her texts that we’re not worried.
3. Confessions: There is a priest on Snapchat that wants teens to send him their confessions in place of the usual in-church sacrament. His handle is @PriestDavid6, not to be confused with @PriestDavid who is probably just some weirdo.
4. Cat Island: There’s a Japanese island where cats outnumber humans 6 to 1. It’s taking the crazy cat lady thing to a whole new, creepy level.
5. Tinder Plus: Next week Tinder is upgrading itself to becoming a paid app. It’s even charging older users a higher fee to get in on the action. Throw a few back and swipe while you still can.