The time has come folks. We’ve gathered our courage all week long for another installment of American Horror Story: Freak Show. And now that we’re pretty familiar with the cast and the plot, we’ve decided to take our viewing experience to the next level. And by next level, we mean let’s get drunk.
Grab your drink and behold, the American Horror Story: Freak Show Drinking Game.
Take a sip if…
- You notice something you haven’t noticed before in the opening sequence.
- Jessica Lang fails to look amazing.
- You become irreversibly traumatized by the clown.
- Someone gets stabbed with scissors.
- Some light is brought back into your life with the smallest woman alive.
- Sarah Paulson’s characters fight with each other.
- You figure out what Kathy Bates’ accent is supposed to be.
- You find it possible to love Pepper more.
- Angela Basset goes topless.
- You wish Evan Peters didn’t have the creepiest hands in the world.
- Frances Conroy’s eyes give you the heebeegeebees.
And finish your drink…
- So that you can actually fall asleep tonight.