You want to be healthy.
You want to drink.
You wish healthy drinks were a thing. Well they kind of are… if you’re the one making them.
Here are a few tips from Greatist on how to make low-calorie cocktail hour happen at your house.
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail is a LIE. Gor for 100% juice 100% of the time.
- Sugar? Girl, bye. Nix the sugar and make honey simple syrup instead. Better taste, more antioxidants.
- Regulate the dehydrate. Drinks with caffeine dehydrate you faster. And gives you a hangover that makes you hate Yesterday You.
- 8 oz. is all you need. Make each drink 8 oz. to keep calories down. If you drink eight 8 oz. drinks, this article is probably not for you.
- Gang’s all here. Ginger, lemon and other fresh ingredients bring their own healthy benefits to your drink. And your bod.
Follow these 5 tips and you’ll be able to make living a healthy lifestyle feel al little less restrictive and a little more fun.
Maybe start tonight after the gym?