We know it’s tempting to turn off all the lights in your house and pretend you aren’t home every time the doorbell rings on Halloween. Now we’re giving you a reason to look forward to trick or treaters coming to your house! We’ve come up with a drinking game that will be sure to keep you entertained all night. Since Halloween lands on a Monday this year (as if 2016 hasn’t been awful enough already), we’re assuming you had your night out already. This is the perfect way to stay in and still get *turnt* on Halloween.
Drink every time…
- Someone dressed as a character from Frozen knocks on your door
- A kid shows up dressed as a character you’re now too old to recognize
- The parents have a costume on too (good for them)
- Teenagers show up for candy even though you both know they’re way too old to be doing this
- A kid takes more than the allowed one piece of candy
- You or a friend (‘cuz we hope you have someone to keep you company during this game) sneaks of piece of candy from the bowl
- Someone comes dressed as a witch, ghost, superhero or princess (c’mon people be original)
- A kid forgets to say “trick or treat” (you had one job…)
- A parents asks their kid “what do you say?” because they never actually remember to say “trick or treat”
Who knew trick or treating could be this fun when you’re over the age of 21?