Here are our favorite Drinkspiration features:
• Mixology tutorials allow you to try fancy cocktail techniques at home. They also have locked tutorials – since you have to work for it, we’re obviously more curious.
• Cocktail recipes based on what you have in your liquor cabinet. There are sooo many times we want a cool cocktail but don’t feel like dragging ourselves to the store.
• Recipe suggestions based on the flavors you like. We love asking bartenders for suggestions, and hate it when they give us something we don’t like – this eliminates that problem.
• They don’t only include vodka; they’ve also got gin, rum, brandy, whiskey, and tequila. This gets extra props since Absolut sponsors this app, they’re not laser focused on their own brand.
• You can even take advantage of their non-alcoholic drink collection, but we’ll be sticking to the hard stuff.
It’s free so you’ve got nothing to lose. Give it a try and let us know what you think.