Bowser Beer is a brew that is made especially for your pup. It’s non-alcoholic with no carbonation, but it’s really going to hit the spot with your dog. It’s made with USDA beef or chicken, malt barley and glucosamine. There aren’t any hops because those are dangerous to dogs, but they’re able to drink it a variety of ways:
• Straight out of the bottle, because let’s face it, your canine pal wants to be as cool as you.
• Pour it over dry dog food to make it extra special
• Put it in their water bowl if that’s how they prefer to hydrate
• Make a delicious snack and pour it over crushed ice
Flavor offerings are pretty basic, but we’re sure your dog won’t mind. You can buy 6-packs in three different varieties:
• Beefy Brown Ale
• Cock-a-Doodle Brew
• Mixed Bower Beer (half Beefy Brown Ale, half Cock-a-Doodle Brew)
The best part? You can create your own custom label for the bottles if you want to. Adding the labels can get a little pricey for every day use, but if you’re throwing some kind of party and want interesting favors, these would be pretty fun.
Pet shops around the U.S. sell 6-packs of Bowser Beer, but it’s even being added to menus at pet-friendly restaurants and bars. Pet-friendly hotels have been known to put the beer in amenity kits when guests check in.
Would you ever buy beer for your dog?