We’ll admit it. On average, we probably drink less beer than the British, less vodka than the Russian’s, and have a lower tolerance for tropical fruit flavored rum than the Islanders, but we Americans know a thing or two about Fireball Whisky. As America’s favorite party shot, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky is a must have for any pregame, tailgate, or house party. Here are a few reasons why:
1. Works in any setting: Casual bars, fancy clubs, casino nights, backyard parties, football tailgates, it’s fireball shots for all. Dress it up or dress it down, Fireball always fits in.
2. We love that fiery rush: Taking a shot of fireball is as close as we will ever get to literally setting fire to our tongues and taking a big gulp (hopefully– unless you’re into that). The fiery liquid lends a rush of heat and zing of sweetness that might prohibit you from knowing you are even drinking alcohol. Just like the slogan warns, “Tastes like heaven, burns like hell.”
3. Doesn’t need a chaser/ We don’t have to buy one: Whether you are ten years in and established in your career, or you’re a first year intern scrabbling to get by, we’ve all thought about it once. If we can get away without spending valuable booze money on a lousy chaser, we’ll do it.
4. It reminds us of those candies we loved when we were kids: Remember Atomic Fireballs? If not, it’s a safe bet you’ve never actually had a childhood. A fireball shot takes us American kids right back to our small town general store or any local or restaurant arcade. “How long can you suck on an Atomic Fireball?” we used to ask. Ten years later and it’s more like,”How many Fireball shots can you take in a row?
5. Fireball tastes good: The final reason we American’s just can’t get enough Fireball? Well, its simply an above average boozy flavor.