We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those of you who need more, here you go:
- National Rum Day: Whether it’s white rum or dark rum, you better be pouring a cocktail to celebrate today.
- Science: This week U.S. researchers discovered a never before seen mammal called the Olinguito. He’s pretty adorable too. Raise a glass to science.
- Little League World Series: For every one beer you drink during an MLB game, you’re going to need two to get through this series. Drink up.
- Breaking Bad: Season 5 is back in full swing. Tune in Sunday and don’t forget your Breaking Bad beer.
- Jobs: The seriously controversial movie comes out today. Ashton Kutcher takes on the role of Steve Jobs. Cheers to you for even trying, Ashton.