We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing, that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. International Stout Day – Need we say more? Celebrate this prominently delicious beer style by heading to your favorite pub and raising a glass.
2. Left Over Halloween Candy – Make use of your left over stash of treats. Pair them with your favorite beer or create a post-Halloween cocktail.
3. Presidential Elections – The wait is over, the elections are here. On November 6th you can finally cast your vote. Cheer to the 57th quadrennial presidential election.
4. Zombie Preparations – Hundreds of military, law enforcement and medical personnel took part in the sixth mock zombie attack this week in San Diego. Feel free to sleep (and drink) peacefully – they know what to do in case of a Zombie Apocalypse.
5. Christmas Music – It’s officially November which means Christmas music (and let’s not forget about the commercials) will be unavoidable. Don’t fight it, just grab your favorite holiday cocktail and get in the spirit.