1. Closing Ceremony of the Olympics – Really we should only have one reason to drink this weekend. America is in a close battle with China to see who racks up the most Olympic medals, so cheer your country to victory.
2. Day Drinking – August is National Picnic Month, and we are ready to pack up a cooler of our favorite drink and hit the parks. With summer close to an end, we have to make every day count.
3. NFL Pre-Season – The only good thing about the end of the summer, is the beginning of football season. Grab a 6-Pack and relax.
4. State Fairs Galore – Nothing goes better with fried twinkies than a nice cold Craft Beer. Missouri is celebrating their 110th State Fair, and other states across the country have fairs in progress. Be advised, not all states allow drinking at the fair, so double check before you head over.
5. Stay Cool – Its supposed to be a warm weekend across the country, which means we should all stay hydrated… With water and booze.