This week was a special one given the election, whether you’re happy about the results or have already booked your plane ticket to Canada. But for now, we can can focus on the fact that it’s Friday. In case you need more excuses to get your booze groove on, don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
- Donald Trump was elected the United States 45th President. Drinking is what’s recommended for both those celebrating the Republican victory and those drowning their Democratic fears and sorrows. For the next 47 days, we still have Obama and we’ll drink to that!
- It’s Veterans Day. No matter what your political affiliation is, those who go out and fight for our country deserve not only our respect and admiration but also a toast to their lives and success.
- Weed was legalized in Massachusetts, California and Nevada. We know this can be a sensitive issue to some but Vegas is already crazy, marijuana was already a currency on the West coast and Mass is going to make a cash load on tax. So drink up and celebrate that if nothing else!
- One year ago, the Paris attacks happened and changed the world. It’s a nice gesture to celebrate the lives of those who survived and remember those who didn’t. France has since become stronger than ever. Cheers to keeping the peace!
- Leonard Cohen died at the age of 82. The Canadian singer-songwriter of “Hallelujah” and “Suzanne” passed away this morning. His songs impacts the lives of multiple generations and his words will live on forever. #RIP