1. The NBA is back. And while it’s more than likely that we’re headed towards another Warriors, Cavs championship, we can still sit back with a cold one and watch or teams try.
2. The Election. Early voting has begun and we’re finally in the home stretch of what feels like the longest election season ever. Whether your candidate wins or loses, raise a glass to the fact that this election has almost come to an end.
3. Halloween. Yeah we know October 31st lands on a Monday this year but many of us will be celebrating this weekend instead. So get your costumes ready and celebrate your last weekend to enjoy pumpkin beer.
4. The World Series. With the Cubs and the Indians tied at a game a piece, you can’t miss Friday’s game. It’ll be a nail biter, so make sure to have plenty of beers around to help calm your nerves.
5. Goodbye Vine. #RIPVine Twitter recently announced it was retiring Vine, the looping video app. Please pour one out to the Vine celebrities that will no longer have jobs.