We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Send Pics: Kim K. made headlines this week when she tweeted a revealing photo of herself. Plenty of celebs came out of the woodwork to either condemn or support her choice. Now the Internet is covered in counter-nudes and think pieces. God bless America.
2. Dancing With The Stars: The cast was announced this week boasting football players, ex-wives and Marissa Cooper. If you’ve never tuned in before, this just might be the season that gets your foot tapping. Who doesn’t want another excuse to have a wine-filled viewing party on a weekday?
3. NFL: This week we said goodbye to Peyton and saw some wild free agency pickups. Even the most average of players came out of the shuffle with big time contracts. Take a look at your yearly salary and see if a career change is worth a concussion or two.
4. Thrones: The first official trailer for the new season premiered this week, and we may be over analyzing it, but we’re pretty sure Jon Snow is coming back to life. Pop open a fresh bottle of wine and let the plot twist theories fly further than Dany’s dragons.
5. Captain America: Civil War: The record for how many action heroes we can fit into one movie has been broken once again. Marvel released the trailer for its latest film this week and fans can’t wait to spend an evening watching Iron Man fight Captain America while Spiderman watches. It’s like a fever dream that you have to pay $12 to see.