We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. The Oscars: It’s time to pretend you saw every one of this year’s highbrow films. Cuddle up inside your favorite dead-horse-fort and watch Leo take home the gold. And look out for our drinking game this Sunday to make the whole thing more bearable.
2. Thrones: More teaser posters were released this week revealing characters past and present in the Hall of Faces. We aren’t really sure what to make of all of it and we still have to wait a few months before everything is explained. Drink like Tyrion to make the wait seem a little shorter.
3. Tinder: The dating app released the most attractive jobs for men and women according to user activity. For men – being a pilot, entrepreneur, firefighter or doctor got you a swipe right. Women are better off as physical therapists, interior designers, entrepreneurs or somewhere in the PR/communications field. Drinking In America blogger was surprisingly nowhere to be found on either list.
4. Super Tuesday: Last night’s GOP debate is leading us into the polls next week. You have one more weekend to figure out who you want heading into battle next fall. Catch up on your news articles and Late Night show sketches to make an educated decision.
5. Fuller House: The reboot is now on Netflix whether you like it or not. Try your best to keep away from the forced Joey jokes and Gibbler interruptions. If you can’t be saved, keep your beer glass full and pray for a minimum of outgrown Stephanie Tanner catchphrases.