We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Adele: The songstress released her new album today and it’s filled with the heart wrenching ballads we’ve come to expect. Listen alone in a locked room with a bottle of wine to achieve maximum potential.
2. Breakups: Speaking of getting your heart torn out of your body and crying uncontrollably, Facebook is launching a new feature that hides your ex’s existence from your newsfeed after you part ways. Or, you know, you could just unfriend them like a normal person.
3. World TV Day: Is it a weird holiday? Sure. Is it probably made up? Absolutely. But that’s not stopping us from binging Jessica Jones on Netflix all Saturday and only breaking to answer the door when the pizza gets delivered.
4. Hunger Games: The final installment of the franchise hits theaters this weekend much to the surprise of parents everywhere who were certain it wrapped up a little over two years ago. The first film premiered in 2012 when Jennifer Lawrence was only kind of quirky and your friends still thought it would be weird to name their baby Katniss. Those were the days…
5. Friendsgiving: Gather the people you don’t mind talking politics with for a Friendsgiving this weekend. It’ll be a good test drive to see just how much food you can consume before losing all feeling in your limbs.