We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Oprah’s Favorite Things: The lifestyle queen released her latest and greatest list of 87 favorites this week. With everything from a Challah Menorah to a Faux Fur Pet Jacket we can’t tell if we’re out of touch or Oprah has finally lost it.
2. Master of None: Aziz’s new Netflix show debuted today co-starring his real life parents and written in part by his real life brother. The Ansari family is well on their way to becoming a more talented and worthwhile version of the Kardashians.
3. Blake and Gwen: Recent divorcees and The Voice costars are officially dating even though the gaping wounds they’ve left in our hearts are still fresh. Maybe they’re rebounding or maybe they’re just frigid and cold people. Either way we’re gonna drink about it.
4. Black Ops 3: The new Call of Duty video game is out on shelves just in time for you to spend your weekend glued to an Xbox controller. Schedule some strategic pizza emoji tweets to send to Dominos and get to work.
5. No Shave November: It’s beard season once again. Use your God-given chin hair to let girls at the bar know you’re a man with a job that doesn’t require a freshly shaven face. Time to get to growin’.