We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Celeb Wine: Diane Keaton is releasing “The Keaton”. It’s a red wine that’s meant to be served on ice despite aficionados’ objections. Open up a bottle, dress up like Annie Hall and try your luck at boiling a live lobster.
2. New Looks: Stoli is releasing new packaging for the first time in 80 years. That means the last time they had a makeover FDR was President. What’s inside hasn’t changed but maybe buy yourself a bottle just to be sure.
3. Benghazi: Hillary’s hearing (see: emails etc.) took place this week. She was visibly unimpressed and the Internet loved it. Watch it back and take a drink every time she sighs.
4. Thursday Night Football: In a truly upsetting display of what was supposedly athleticism, the 49ers lost to the Seahawks on Thursday night. If you had any sense, you turned it off before wasting away too much of your evening. Here’s hoping Sunday treats NFL fans with a little more respect.
5. Adele: Her first single in three years “Hello” was released this week and the entire album will be available on November 20th. If her lyrics don’t bring you to tears then knowing that you’ll never be able to do her vocals justice at karaoke will.