We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Drunk Texting: A new text based liquor store called DrinkEasy exists now. They specialize in craft spirits and deliver right to your door. That’s more than you can say for your ex. Now you can text someone you won’t regret this weekend.
2. Boss’s Day: It’s today, if you didn’t already know. If you aren’t sure whether you have a good boss or not then take a look at the seat next to you. If your boss is there sharing a drink then you’ve got a keeper.
3. Movie Night: Bridge of Spies, Crimson Peak, and Goosebumps all open today. It’s the perfect weekend to sneak some beers in a backpack and movie hop until the only film you haven’t seen is Ricki and the Flash.
4. Playboy: Hugh decided to turn his magazine into a respectable piece of literature because that whole Internet thing kind of made those naked ladies commonplace. Save your old issues, they’ll be worth nothing someday.
5. Destiny: The Cubs are getting closer to proving that Back to the Future was a documentary. If the cursed team really does go all the way we’ll need a drink to come to terms with the oracle talent that is Marty McFly.